Simone Da Silva and Ramin Alhansky
"Say Something"

Say something, I'm giving up on youI'll be the one, if you want me toAnywhere I would've followed youSay something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so smallIt was over my headI know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fallI'm still learning to loveJust starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on youI'm sorry that I couldn't get to youAnywhere I would've followed youSay something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my prideYou're the one that I loveAnd I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on youAnd I'm sorry that I couldn't get to youAnd anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something, I'm giving up on youSay something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valiable for use, because those will make us grow and offer you a better service, apreciate your visit and hope to see you again soon.

Пелагея - Аж дух захватывает

Rock & Opera - Amazing

 
Go up